Arden & Leveson
Maxwell & Williams SA
1. Maxwell and Williams South Africa (M&IC), is a division of Bidvest Office (Pty) Ltd. The “promoter” is therefore referred to as “Bidvest Office (Pty) Ltd”. Competition, Promotion and Activity participation excludes any employees, agents of or consultants of Bidvest Office (Pty) Ltd (The Company), their subsidiaries, holding companies, divisions and/or associated companies or the advertising, promotion or sales agencies or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoters, or their spouses, life partners, immediate family members or business partners.
2. This competition is open to individuals who are citizens of South Africa or legal residents in South Africa during the period of the competition.
3. The competition commences on 1 February 2024 and ends 14 February 2024
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. To enter and stand a chance to win 1 of 16 sets of cutlery (Arden and Leveson), entrants must comment on the dedicated Facebook post on @MaxwellandWilliamsSA page with their most memorable dining experience (It could be a beautifully set table, a special occasion, a creative dish you've prepared, or any moment that reflects the joy of hosting at home.) Entrants may share pictures, entrants are required to share the post and follow Maxwell & Williams South Africa. Participants may also enter via Instagram (@maxwellandwilliams_sa) by commenting on the dedicated competition post, sharing the post to their stories & tagging @maxwellandwilliams_sa and following @maxwellandwilliams_sa
6. The promoter shall use your personal information in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act, No. 4 of 2013, and only for the purpose set out in these terms and conditions.
7. The prize total 1 set of either Leveson (24 piece) or Arden (16 piece) Cutlery Sets.
a. 1 of 16 sets available (2 of each colour of each set are up for grabs and the set distributed to each winner will be at Maxwell & Williams South Africa discretion.
8. The prize for this competition is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
9. Should you, as the winner, not be able to accept the prize for whatever reason, you will forfeit the prize.
10. The Maxwell and Williams competition winner will be announced on 16 February 2024
11. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 48 hours of notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and choose a replacement winner.
12. Winners will receive their prize within 7 working days of being contacted.
13. We accept no liability whatsoever for the misuse of the reward and cannot be held responsible for any dissatisfaction concerning quality or availability of products added to your wish list.
14. By entering the competition and/or accepting the prize, entrants and winners hereby indemnify Bidvest Office (Pty) Ltd, the organisers, their directors, employees, agents, suppliers and contractors from and against any actions, claims and/or liability for injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from participation in the competition, acceptance of the prize and/or participation (or non-participation) in a prize-related activity.
15. By entering this competition you agree to the Maxwell and Williams terms and conditions. These can be read here: https://www.micsa.co.za/terms-conditions
16. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
17. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
18. The prize is as stated, no other alternatives will be offered. Prizes are subject to availability and the promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
19. The winner will be chosen via random draw, aligned to the entry mechanism and will be selected via the promoter’s system.
20. The promoter will notify the winner with details on how to receive their prize.
21. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by South African law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
23. The winner agrees that the promoter may use his/her name and image in any publicity material relative to this competition. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current South African data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
24. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other social network.
25. Except as provided for in the Consumer Protection Act No. 68 of 2008 South Africa, the judges’ decision on all matters arising out of the competition will be final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
26. We reserve the right to substitute the prizes for an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the prizes promoted not be available due to unforeseen circumstances.
27. We will not be held liable for any entrant that provides incomplete or incorrect details and any technical glitches beyond its control.
28. All information relating to this competition and published on any promotional material shall form part of the terms and conditions of entry.
29. We reserve the right to withhold prizes in the event that they reasonably believe, in their sole discretion, that the winner is not eligible to win, has contravened any of these.
30. By entering the competition and/or accepting the prize, entrants and winners hereby indemnify Maxwell and Williams South Africa, the organisers, their directors, employees, agents, suppliers and contractors from and against any actions, claims and/or liability for injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from participation in the competition, acceptance of the prize and/or participation (or non-participation) in a prize-related activity.
31. For further information, please contact us on email@example.com or +27 11 494 6568 visit our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/maxwellandwilliamssa or Instagram page @maxwellandwilliams_sa